Nitro Explosives Tanzania Ltd
Providing you the best range of digital electronic permitted type exploder, dynamo condenser type exploder, powerblast 200 shot dynamo condenser type exploder, powerblast 30 shot electronic permitted type exploder, blasting exploder and powerblast 400 shot dynamo condenser type exploder with effective & timely delivery.
We offer Powerblast Digital Electronic Permitted Type Exploder to our customers. These are high demand in the market and they have been made using the best technology available in the market.
- Powerblast Exploder will not charge if the connected circuit has higher resistance then recommended or the circuit is open
- Powerblast Exploder does not fire till the rated output is attained, when the firing switch is pressed
- Powerblast Exploder is provided with low battery indicator which gives warning that the battery is low and gets internally locked till the battery is replaced or charged
- Powerblast Exploder will discharged internally If the firing is to be cancelled by turning the operating key to the “OFF” position
- Powerblast Exploder Is very compact and has high impact plastic moulded body
Powerblast Exploder is very simple to operate:
- First check the instrument by inserting the key and turning it clockwise for the condition of the battery.”L” indicates low battery and dot (.) indicates that the exploder is ” ON “
- Connect the external circuit leads to the exploder output terminals
- By turning the inserted key clockwise the letter “C” will appear on the dial indicating that the circuit is In order
- Keep the key in clockwise position until the letter “F” start flashing
- Press firing switch to explode
Instruction For Use:
- Insert operating key and turn clockwise to 60, the Exploder will indicate “C” & then “F” starts flashing when full charge is attained. Press firing switch to explode
- Replace OR charge battery for 16 hours continuously when low battery indicator starts flashing
- The capacity of the Exploder may be tested by special powerblast Exploder tester.
- We are majorly looking queries from Africa, Australia and America.
Max. Circuit Resistance
160 Ohms with cable
Duration of Firing Current
< 4 ms at 160 Ohms Circuit Resistance
Continuity Sensing Voltage & Current
Open Circuit Voltage – 5 Volts
Short Circuit Current – 5 Ma Max.
AA Type Alkaline / NI-CD / NI-MH /LI-ION with minimum 700 Mah capacity. (6 Nos.)
-20 to +55 degree celsius
2 Kgs. Approx.